Sunday, July 29, 2012

शहदनामा और अलसी के चमत्कार

 Dear Sirs,


We are engaged in the testing/analysis of Honey from last 34 years since 1978 capturing to the needs of maximum number of satisfied customers in our region with great accuracy using most modern techniques of testing covering ISI specifications now (BSI) .  We are taking the services of highly qualified staff (Bsc.chem, Msc.chem.) for ensuring the reliability and accuracy of our results. It was a very hard time in 1978 about 34 years back ,when no one was aware of about the quality and genuineness of pure natural Honey and entire deals were made blindly  in good faith on approximation basis. That time we took the initiative here and availed the services of several senior scientists and lecturers of Chemistry and installed the present laboratory. Thereafter we inspired the people engaged in Honey trade to adopt proper testing procedures so as to ascertain and ensure the quality of their products for maintaining the uniformity and reliability of their commodities. No doubt you would have been taking the services of other laboratories as well but being pioneer in the testing/analysis field and the vast testing experience owned by us is sufficient enough and surely a guarantee of accuracy and reliability of our results which none of the laboratory perhaps can provide you except us. My age is 54 years as on 25.07.2012 out of which I have devoted 2/3rd of my life span i.e. 34 years in the testing/analysis of Honey. Thus we can definitely justify with the results. Luckily I got married in 1978 and my wife is Bsc.hons.in chem.Msc.organic chem. From DelhiUniversity presently working as senior lecturer and head of Chemistry department in a reputed institution of India fame namely Dyal Singh Public School,Karnal who equally assists me and both we discuss over the several aspects that how to give our best of services to the Honey industry. Also we have been appreciated by National Research Development Corporation Of India ( A GOVERNMENT OF INDIA ENTERPRICE) in 1992 for the research and development work carried by us and patenting grant to our new innovation and research work was also given free of cost by the Government of India. I came to know the beneficial and miraculous effects of Flax seeds when I studied an articlepublished in the magazine Aha Zindgi in the year 2009 given by Dr.O.P Verma. As my self was a chronic patient of Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Low appetite and poor digestion and I had lost around 17 kegs of weight in 2 years. Beforethat, I had adopted the entire available therapies like allopathic, homeopathy and Ayurveda etc..However, of no vein and none of the therapy has worked upon me. I was completely desperate because I had to use the antibiotics very frequently for regularising the proper functioning of my intestines. The antibiotics had killed the lacobassilous and other friendly bacteria’s in my gut. My overall body resistance and immunity were reduced sharply. Thereafter I included Flax seeds and natural Honey in my daily diet. It worked wonderfully and all my problems get completely eradicated very soon. Since then I am regularly using Flax seeds and Honey and enjoying a healthy life. I have again regained my weight and   the various ailments from whom I was suffering from have become the things of past. 

In July 2012  my father ageing about 80 years old developed multiple problems like Osteoarthritis, Hypertension (High blood pressure),got Diabetes and High Grade Papillary Urothelial Adenocarcinoma of Prostate Gleason’s grade 5+4=9 (acute cancer) .No  hope of his survival was left over, and at that time my only hope was hon”ble Dr. O.P.Verma .Under the guidelines of Dr. O.P.Verma, I started the treatment of myfather; miraculously he had relief in his overall symptoms of pain and frequent urination. I quite impressed by the methodology and line of treatment suggested by Dr.O.P.Verma. After few conversations he inspired me to arrange extraordinary pure natural and genuine Honey for their patients which is the only source of natural sweetener not only for cancer patients but other peoples as well suffering from different ailments and disabilities being readily digestible and an instant source of energy .The  Honey contains so many useful compounds and enzymes which the modern science and technology could not analyse completely so far in spite of having the most modern and sophisticated testing techniques developed here not only in India but even abroad as well in developed countries.As the resistance and auto immunity system of cancer patients falls considerably so it was necessary to make the Honey along with packing material free from all pathogenic bacteria’s, microbes, fungi etc. Here Ultra Violet Rays worked well. Thus, we treat both Honey and packing material with UV rays before packing. Before that, I had never thought on this idea and it is only the inspiration and persuasion of Dr. O.P.Verma that I became agreed to extend my full cooperation and contribution and promised my participation in his great mission of cancer eradication by supplying pure natural and well tested Honey to his patients at reasonable rates.

Purshotam Bansal,
ORGANO RESEARCH LABORATORY
2052 Sector 13, Urban Estate,
KARNAL-132001 (Haryana)
Phone Resi/lab. 0184-2204435, Mobile. 09355502052
E MAIL ID. organolab@gmail.com
Bank A/C No. ICICI. 661705111966 IFSC CODE   ICIC0006617

No comments:

मैं गेहूं हूँ

लेखक डॉ. ओ.पी.वर्मा    मैं किसी पहचान का नहीं हूं मोहताज  मेरा नाम गेहूँ है, मैं भोजन का हूँ सरताज  अडानी, अंबानी को रखता हूँ मुट्ठी में  टा...